Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Heat Recovery System

Danny Lordan,     Clonakilty;      The Cosy Collector / Adaptor

·       I have recently developed an apparatus that recovers heat from the flue pipe of a stove or cooker or open fire.
·       I built a test model and carried out preliminary tests in my workshop, which proved very encouraging
·       I then engaged the services of an engineer and a patent agent.
·       I then secured a “patent pending” status on my idea
·       I then built some prototypes. There are several variants possible
·       I installed a number of them in real living situations and I carried out extensive tests on them
·       The results of the tests confirmed my earlier conviction that the apparatus works really well
·       I discovered that it recovers up to 4 KWatts of otherwise wasted energy
·       This energy can be used to heat adjoining rooms or dry clothes which cuts down further on the use of electricity
·       I am seeking a joint venture partner to commercially develop the product and get it to market for the Winter of 2011
·       I am open to agreeing a licensing arrangement plus an upfront security payment
My contact details are;  dannylordan@gmail.com
Mobile:-   00-353-87-6043460

No comments:

Post a Comment